Pursuant to the OJK Regulation No. 35/POJK.04/2014, the issuer or public company is required to have a corporate secretary to ensure the principles of transparency and compliance in the Company’s GCG. The Corporate Secretary serves as a liaison among the Company’s organs with external parties including government and non-government institutions, investors and other capital market players. The Corporate Secretary is responsible in facilitating communication between the Board of Directors, the Board of Commissioners, shareholders, capital market authorities and other stakeholders in order to be swift, effective, transparent and comprehensive by taking into account the ethical standard, GCG principles and values held by the Company.
The Corporate Secretary is directly responsible to the Board of Directors and is appointed and dismissed based on the Decree of the Board of Directors.
AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF CORPORATE SECRETARY
In particular, the Corporate Secretary has the following duties and responsibilities to:
- To monitor the capital market update in particular the prevailing capital market laws and regulations;
- To provide input to the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners to comply with the prevailing capital market laws and regulations;
- To assist the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners in implementing GCG, which include:
- Information transparency to the public, including the availability of information on the Company’s website;
- Timely report submission to OJK;
- Organization and documentation of GMS;
- Organization and documentation of meetings of the Board of Directors and/or Board of Commissioners; and
- Organization of the Company’s orientation program for the Board of Directors and/or Board of Commissioners.
- To establish an effective communication with the shareholders, OJK, and other stakeholders.
- To administer the shareholders list.
- To maintain confidentiality of documents, data and information, except in order to fulfill the requirement pursuant to the prevailing laws.
CORPORATE SECRETARY PROFILE
Olga Oktavia Patuwo, Corporate Secretary
Indonesian citizen, domiciled in Jakarta. Serves as the Corporate Secretary pursuant to the Decree of the Board of Directors No. 001/DOID/SKDir/V/2017 dated May 8 2017. Joined the Company on August 2016. Previously, she served as Manager of Corporate Affairs at PT Samudra Energy, Corporate Secretary at PT Bintang Mitra Semesta Raya Tbk, and Senior Manager of Investor Relations at the Indonesian Bank Restructuring Agency (BPPN/IBRA). Started her career at PT Bank Tiara Asia Tbk. She received a Bachelor of Business Administration from Texas Christian University, USA.