The Company’s commitments to the customer are to deliver its best performance and to ensure quality and contract fulfillment in a timely manner . The Company and employees at all levels carry out efforts to meet its work targets according to contractual agreements. The Company is also committed to being a trusted partner for every customer to ensure long-term business growth and sustainability.
Customer satisfaction is crucial for any service provider, which shall be maintained and improved to ensure business sustainability. To this end, the Company builds cooperation and good communication with customers, improving the quality of its services by still observing the health and safety aspects of its employees and all stakeholders, and strives to fulfill customers’ rights to obtain quality product standards upon agreed delivery times.
Responsibility performance has the following targets:
- To fulfill customers’ expectations of product specifications as presented in the contract or in the marketing kit.
- To fulfill coal supply contracts in a timely manner and upon agreed quality standards.
- All consumer complaints can be followed up within a sepcified time period.
To fulfill its responsibility towards the customers, the Company conducts various efforts, including:
- Fulfills coal production as well as overburden removal targets as stated in all contracts
- Realizes investment in a scalable manner for the purpose of contract fulfillment.
- Ensures that the Company conducts mining operations in accordance with the provisions of prevailing laws and regulations.
- Discusses and identifies solutions with customers in the event of constraints beyond the Company’s control that can affect contract preformance, such as extreme weather.
In addition, the Company also holds formal and informal meetings with the customers to improve the quality of cooperation and to better understand customers’ expectations. Formal meetings are usually where the Company discusses issues and solutions, while informal meetings establish rapport through off-work activities, such as sports or fasting break.
Customer Complaint Handling
The Company provides complaint channels with the aim of building long-term, dignified relationship with its stakeholders. To manage and resolve complaints, the Company utilizes PICA (Problem Identification and Corrective Action) form managed by the Business Development Department team and Project Managers according to complaint scope. Any grievance or complaint will be veriified and forwarded to the relevant departments using Customer Complaint Form no later than three days after the grievance report is received.
The relevant departments will send feedback to Business Development no later than 3 (three) days after the complaint is forwarded and determine appropriate corrective action. Corrective action is monitored and supervised by Business Development team once every two months by coordinating with the relevant departments.